Monday, January 27, 2014

Japan 2014

I just want to say "I Love Japan".  The People ,culture, and especially the snow and Mountains.   I went over to Japan this year to Visit Burton Japan trade show and Talk some product with the Japanese Retailers.   I also was very lucky to get to go up to a local Resort and get some seriously good snow.  It continues to blow me away that people there don't ride in the Trees.   You can go up at 3 pm in the Afternoon and find all the Pow Pow you want.   Untracked Tree Riding in Japan is some of the best in the World.  I Rode the Landlord 59 for the first day,  then switched to the Pile Driver 40 and was absolutely blown away with that board.  It is made for riding the trees in Pow.

Good morning Tokyo

Soccer on the Roof 

Burton Tradeshow

Jimmy rules !

can't help myself 

Fresh pow under the lift always

Family members

posse

Alts

Pile Driver 140cm 



quiver 

everyone is happy 

I'm Very Happy 

every run looks like this

No comments:

Post a Comment