Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Jeffy

Jeff Anderson is burned into my heart.  I started riding with Billy and Jeffy in 1990 when i first started snowboarding.  I was already 21 years old and they were both these little kids just ripping around Mammoth Mt.  We would hit these jumps on the side of the runs and the ski patrol would give us a hard time for "jumping" .   The Raw style of Jeff was something that was like Art.  
This year was the 1st Annual JLA banked event at Mammoth.   Billy Anderson and Jane ( Jeffys mommy ) put on such an amazing event.  150 people showed up to celebrate such an amazing person as Jeff Anderson.  I was very proud to take my boys there and witness the true passion for snowboarding.

the Gathering 

Danny Davis 

Billy about to drop in for his Bro!

Billy and Jane 

Billy giving a speech that made me cry 

Brock Crouch won the 16 and Under 

Kelly Clark won the Womens 

Scott Blum win the Mens 

Dillon working on his Frontboards like Jeffy 

Logan/ Dillon with Pat Moore,Gigi,Seth Huot,Billy 

Gigi won a jeffy painting , and was stoked 

Logan 

No comments:

Post a Comment